These chocolate treats are delicious, VERY easy to make, & pretty healthy too!!
TIP: visit link at bottom of the page to be directed to Elana's website for direct links about toasting almonds & coconut, cacao chocolate, etc. -e
2 cups dark chocolate chips 73% cacao
1 teaspoon orange extract
1 cup almonds, toasted then coarsely chopped
1 cup shredded coconut, toasted
1) In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate over very low heat
2) Stir in the orange extract
3) Allow the nuts and coconut to cool, 10-15 minutes, then stir them into the melted chocolate
4) Drop by heaping tablespoonful onto a parchment lined baking sheet
5) Allow to cool
6) If need be (as in it's too hot in your kitchen for these to set) transfer clusters to a plate and cool in freezer
*This recipe is from Elana's Pantry. Please click on the link to visit her blog/website. She has tons of amazing gluten-free recipes!
6 hours ago