Thursday, July 22, 2010

GRACIE

New moms update their Facebook status every 5 minutes to let us know that their baby has rolled over, made a poopie, etc... SO, I figured what kind of mom would I be if I didn't at least blog about my puppy one time??

Gracie is a "Chi Shi" (Chihuahua/Shih-Tzu mix). She will be 4 in October. Gracie is a wonderful dog. For anyone thinking about getting a low-maintenance dog, you should look into buying or adopting a Chi Shi. A little bit about my pup...

I'M A PRETTY GIRL. I GET A HAIRCUT EVERY 6-8 WEEKS.




I LOVE MY MOM.




MY DAD IS COOL TOO. HE FEEDS ME PEOPLE FOOD EVEN THOUGH MOM SAYS NOT TO.




I LOOKED A LOT MORE LIKE A CHIHUAHUA WHEN I WAS A WEE PUP.



I SLEEP IN A REAL BED. TOO COOL FOR A DOG BED.



I'M A GREAT LAP DOG.



I NAP. A LOT. THERE'S A PERMANENT INDENTATION IN THE COUCH CUSHION TO PROVE IT.



YUP, I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL.


xoxo, Gracie

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment