Monday, May 24, 2010

Great Find: Banana Republic Heritage Lightweight Hidden-Pocket Sweater

I bought this sweater (in white) from the local BR store in Va Bch last week. Since then (& keep in mind I just bought it last week) I’ve already worn it 5 times! Just today I bought another color online (construction gray) so that I might fool my friends into thinking I’m not wearing the same sweater every day! But I guess I am willing to blog about it & give my secret away… :) This sweater is so great b/c of its versatility. It’s a must have item for the Spring & Summer. It’s super light weight, but still warm enough when the AC is on full blast at the office, or when you’re riding your bike & it’s a bit chilly.

Here’s how I’ve worn mine so far:

1)To work. It’s a great layering piece to throw over a thin top or a dress.

2)To the bowling alley. I wore it over a bright pink short-sleeve burnout t-shirt.

3)To a restaurant/bar on Fri night. I wore it over a bright purple tank top w/ jeans & flip flops. On a different night I brought my sweater along to throw on over a bright blue sundress after the Beerfest, once the sun went down. We went to dinner, then to a bar after Beerfest & it had gotten chilly later in the evening & my BR sweater was perfect.

4)At home. I lounged around the house in my bikini (& later in my PJs) with this sweater over top.

I didn’t realize it came in Petite, so I got a Regular XS. I’m 5’2 & 122 lbs. Hope that helps w/ sizing! I’m guessing the S Petite would fit as well & maybe be a tad shorter. The Regular length hits just below my bum.

Today the Heritage collection is 25% off (on the BR website).

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment